GAME by IAG
Gaming Asia Mega Experience (GAME) and Inside Asian Gaming (IAG) are trading names of Must Read Publications Limited (founded 2005), Macau registered press company number EP98, Macau registered publication number 295. Must Read Publications Limited is part of the O MEDIA group of companies in Macau.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
We seek to collect the following data:
- Personal identification information such as your name, email address and mobile phone number.
- Work information such as your organization name, organization category and corporate title.
- Demographic information such as your age, gender, education level, marital status and household income.
- Geographical information such as your region.
- Behavioural information such as how you use our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Directly interact with our staff and representatives.
We may also receive your data indirectly from public or industry sources.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
- Aggregate data to create reports on our industry.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on our secure servers. We will keep your data indefinitely.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the O MEDIA group of companies. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at +853 2883 9497, or write to us: GAME by IAG, Rua de Pequim, No. 230-246, Centro Financeiro, 7J, Macau.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality: We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising: We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Macau Office for Personal Data Protection.
Address: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.º 804, Edifício China Plaza, 17.º andar, Macau.
Gaming Asia Mega Experience (GAME) and Inside Asian Gaming (IAG) are trading names of Must Read Publications Limited (founded 2005), Macau registered press company number EP98, Macau registered publication number 295.
Rua de Pequim, No. 230-246, Centro Financeiro, 7J, Macau
+853 2883 6497 | www.asgam.com